Extraordinary and Unique Horse Riding Holidays in Gran Canaria
We offer a combination of bed&breakfast and horse riding activities in the same place which is Finca La Manigua (www.lamaniguacanaria.com), located close to Gran Canaria Airport. The accommodation is in very nice and rustic apartments with double bedroom, private bathroom, self-catering kitchen, living room with Tv and wifi. Every apartment has a charming and different decoration, the capacity is up to 5 or 8 guests. The breakfast, which is included, is usually served in the terrace and consists of fruit juice, tea, coffee or hot chocolate, jams, honey, Nutella, crackers, yogurt, fresh fruit, ham and cheese sandwich and eggs. It is recommended to have a car rented as we do not served meals as a restaurant. The closest village is at 2km where you can find two mini market and some grocery shops.
Package 4 Days 3 Nights
1st day: Guests reception to the apartment and ride test in the school ring and countryside tour.
2nd day: Half-day beach and coastal tour.
3rd day: One day Moutain tour.
4th day: Leaving the apartment, with the option of a class or short tour (according to the flight schedule)
Total price per person: from 350 euros (VAT including)
Minimum 2 persons sharing the apartment
Discount for bigger groups, please ask!
- Rider Weight Limit: 100 kg / 220 pounds
- Age limit: from 10 to 65 years old ( if you have a participant of a different age please tell us, to be able to adapt different tours, less tiring)
- Picnic rides: we offer a picnic for half day and one day tour to all participants
- Dressage and Jumping lessons are available in exchange of some tour or as an extra upon request.
- We let the rider take care of the assigned horse for the 4 days as if it was its own. The participant is invited to brush, clean, tackle, shower the horse and the equipment.
- We do not offer evening meals
- We provide helmets only
- AIRPORT TRANSFER available
- Slightly beginners (at least some experience even just walking is needed!)
HIGH SEASON: November to March
LOW SEASON: April to July and September to October
We are closed in August.
In order to book, please check availability at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0034-670420776. Thanks!